How to Status Match to United MileagePlus Premier Elite Status
Who is Eligible: All customers holding elite status on another airline (except Star Alliance airlines).
Who is Excluded: Customers who hold Star Alliance Silver and Gold Status with another airline (which includes, but is not limited to, all US Airways Dividend Miles elites) and customers who participated in a OnePass or MileagePlus status match program within the last 5 years.
- Gather the following information:
- your MileagePlus account number;
- your name, complete current mailing address and e-mail address;
- and a copy of your most recent mileage summary or 2012 membership card that clearly identifies your current elite level in the frequent flyer program you are matching from)
- Send Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or FAX to 605-341-6140.
- You can also send mail to:
Mileage Plus Service Center
Attn: Premier Status Match
P.O. Box 6121
Rapid City, SD 57709-6121.
United will match your status for a 90 day period. To keep your status, you need to fly the following miles or segments within the 90 day period
- Premier Silver Status Match – Fly 10,000 qualifying flight miles or 15 flight segments to retain Premier Silver status;
- Premier Gold Status Match – Fly 17,500 qualifying flight miles or 22 flight segments to retain Premier Gold status;
- Premier Platinum Status Match – Fly 25,000 qualifying flight miles or 30 flight segments to retain Premier Platinum status.
Upon completion of the 90 day mileage requirement, your elite status will last until January 31, 2014.
Miles/segments must be earned on United or Copa; not on United marketed code share flights operated by another carrier.