50,000 Bonus Point Offer from the Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card
**THIS OFFER HAS EXPIRED** Current offer is here.
For a limited time only, Southwest and Chase announced a generous bonus on the Southwest Airlines® Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card. New cardholders will receive 2 Round-Trip flights on Wanna Get Away® fares–that’s over $800 in Wanna Get Away® Fares–for spending $2,000 within the first three months as a cardholder.
Cardholders will also receive 6,000 bonus points every year thereafter (worth $100 toward a Wanna Get Away fare), which largely offsets the annual fee ($99).
The Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card offers 2 points per dollar spent on Southwest and AirTran and at Rapid Rewards hotel and rental car partners. Cardholders also earn 1 point per dollar on all other purchases. There are no blackout dates and no limit on rewards seats per flight, providing the ultimate flexibility in points redemption, which TripBadger especially values. In a recent study, Southwest tied for first in award seat availability (100%). Full details and our review of this card are available here.
KEY FEATURES OF THIS CARD:
- Get 50,000 bonus points–enough for 2 Round-trip, Wanna Get Away fare flights– after $2,000 in spending in the first three months.
- 6,000 bonus points every year thereafter (worth $100 toward a Wanna Get Away fare).
- Earn 2 points per $1 Spent on Southwest Airlines and AirTran® Airways purchases made directly with the airlines and on Rapid Rewards Hotel and Car Rental purchases.
- Redeem your Rapid Rewards points for anything travel including car rental, cruises, hotel stays and international flights, including more than 800 destinations with more than 50 global carriers to choose from.
- There are no blackout dates and no limit to the number of rewards seats per flight.
- No change fees! (though fare difference may apply).
- No Foreign Transaction fee.