Don’t forget to sign-up for Marriott’s MegaBonus promotion, where you earn 1 free night in a category 1-4 hotel, with every second paid stay. This is an easy way to earn a free night with only a two-night stay required. Sign-up for this promotion ends March 31. You must use your free night by September 30, 2012.
- Must be a Marriott Rewards® member (it’s free to join) and register by March 31, 2012.
- Earn one (1) free night award at a category 1-4 hotel after every second paid stay, made between February 1, 2012, and April 30, 2012, at a participating Marriott property.
- Maximum two (2) free night awards can be earned with this promotion.
- A ‘stay’ is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel.
- An earned free night award can be redeemed for a future stay at participating Marriott Rewards category 1-4 properties for one (1) free night between February 1, 2012, and September 30, 2012.
- Offer valid at participating hotels within the following participating brands, including JW Marriott®, EDITION®, Autograph Collection®, Renaissance® Hotels, AC Hotels by Marriott, Marriott® Hotels & Resorts, Courtyard by Marriott®, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott®, SpringHill Suites by Marriott®, Residence Inn by Marriott®, TownePlace Suites by Marriott® and Marriott Vacation Club®, and The Ritz-Carlton®.
- Rooms booked through third party online retailers, such as Expedia.com, Orbitz.com, Travelocity.com, and Hotels.com, as well as operators of opaque booking channels such as Priceline and Hotwire are not eligible for Points or Elite night credit.