This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. You may read our advertising policy here.
Limited Time Offer: Earn 80,000 Bonus Points with the Marriott Rewards® Premier Credit Card
The Marriott Rewards® Premier Credit Card is Marriott’s premium card designed for travelers making frequent and extended hotel stays. For a limited time, new cardholders will receive 80,000 points with $3,000 in spending in the first three months.* You will also receive a free night’s stay every year thereafter on your cardholder anniversary (hotel categories 1-5).
With the Marriott Rewards® Premier Credit Card, you will earn 5 points for every dollar spent at over 4,000 Marriott properties worldwide. You’ll also earn 2 points per dollar on dining, on airline tickets purchased directly with the airline, and at rental cars agencies. You’ll earn 1 point for every dollar spent on everything else.
You will earn Silver Elite status with this card. Cardholders receive 15 Nights Credit toward Elite membership level 6-8 weeks after account opening, and every year thereafter on your account anniversary. This is more than enough for Silver Elite Status, which brings a special reservation line, exclusive guest services check-in line, late check-out, special elite discounts, and more. You will also earn 1 Elite Night Credit for every $3,000 spent. The annual fee is $85.
*This new cardmember bonus offer is not available to either (1) current cardmembers of this consumer credit card, or (2) previous cardmembers of this consumer credit card who received a new cardmember bonus for this consumer credit card within the last 24 months.
Best Features of the Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card:
- Earn 80,000 points with $3,000 in spending within the first three months after account opening. This 80,000 bonus point offer is available to you as long as you have not received a new cardmember bonus for this product in the past 24 months.
- A free night stay every year thereafter on your cardholder anniversary (category 1-5 hotel).
- Earn 5 points per dollar spent at Marriott properties; 2 points per dollar spent on dining, airlines (when purchased directly from the airline), and rental cars.
- You will achieve Silver Elite status. The card provides 15 nights credit toward Elite status after account opening and every year thereafter.
- No limit on the number of points you can earn.
- Enjoy global acceptance with Smart Chip Technology.
- No foreign transaction fee.
- 5 points for each dollar spent at Marriott properties worldwide.
- 2 points per dollar on dining, airlines, and rental cars when purchased directly with the airline, restaurant, or rental car agency.
- 1 point per dollar on everything else.
- No limit to the number of points you can earn.
- Annual: $85.
- Foreign transaction fee: 0%
- Earn 15 nights credit toward Elite status 6-8 weeks after account opening and every year on your card sign-up anniversary date. This is more than enough for Silver Elite status.
- Earn 1 additional Elite status credit with every $3,000 in purchases. Elite credits are for status and are not free nights.
- Visa Signature Cardholder benefits, including 24/7 access to a concierge, 90 days purchase protection due to theft or vandalism (up to $500/claim), the Visa Signature Hotel Collection benefits, Year-End Summary Statements, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, and more.
- Zero fraud liability (excludes ATM and Pin transactions).