Register now for Marriott’s MegaBonus® Promotion
By registering for this promotion, you will earn 1 free night in a Category 1-4 hotel after each second paid stay from September 15, 2012 to January 15, 2013. You can earn up to three free nights.
Marriott runs a variation of this generous promotion a few times a year. The deal is essentially 1 free night for every two paid nights. Register by October 31, 2012.
- Must be a Marriott Rewards® member (it’s free to join) and register by October 31, 2012.
- Earn one (1) free night award at a category 1-4 hotel after every second paid stay made between September 15, 2012 and January 15, 2013, at a participating Marriott property.
- Maximum of three (3) free night awards can be earned with this promotion.
- A ‘stay’ is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel regardless of check-ins and check-outs. In other words, even if you stay two nights at the same hotel, it only counts as 1 stay.
- The free night award will expire one (1) year after the date of issuance. An earned free night award will be added to the member’s account within 3-5 business days after the second qualifying stay.
- An earned free night award is good for one (1) single or double occupancy standard room only and includes the cost of the hotel room and applicable room taxes only.
- Offer valid at participating hotels within the following participating brands, including JW Marriott®, EDITION®, Autograph Collection®, Renaissance® Hotels, AC Hotels by Marriott, Marriott® Hotels & Resorts, Courtyard by Marriott®, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott®, SpringHill Suites by Marriott®, Residence Inn by Marriott®, TownePlace Suites by Marriott® and Marriott Vacation Club®, and The Ritz-Carlton®.